Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flair Transition?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asheer335

Flair Transition? Empty
PostSubject: Flair Transition?   Flair Transition? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 am

Hey I've seen this used in a few edits. I have Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. Its some sort of video effect over a cross dissolve maybe? Can someone please help? Here is an example of what i mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLrfcPNveVo at 00:41

thanks
Back to top Go down
Jason Griffiths

Jason Griffiths

Flair Transition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Transition?   Flair Transition? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 pm

I've been wondering how to do that as well. I'm in Adobe right now trying to figure it out haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jgriffy
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

Flair Transition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Transition?   Flair Transition? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:07 pm

its called film burn. look it up on youtube and i guaruntee you will find about 4000 tutorials. you have to download the actual burn clips though
Back to top Go down
itssam

Flair Transition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Transition?   Flair Transition? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:34 am

hella overused..
Back to top Go down
asheer335

Flair Transition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Transition?   Flair Transition? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:12 am

cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flair Transition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flair Transition?   Flair Transition? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flair Transition?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Editing Room :: Video Editing-
Jump to: