Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music Selection

Go down 
+4
StephenDiaz
alexanderthegreat
Andy K
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:14 am

Ask here if a song has been used or for general opinions on songs.

If you're trying to look for a song to use, Post here with a basic genre you are searching for or some sort of feel of the song.

Back to top Go down
https://insideview.forumotion.com
Andy K

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 am

Has Mr. Soul by Buffalo Springfield been used?

If not, What do you think about this song?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:44 am

I am not sure if anyone has used the song or not but what i can say..

If you do choose this song, When you film listen to it and imagine how you are going to edit to it and film to it imagine the tricks you see when you do so.And base it from there. That way the filming and editing is more fitting to the song.
Back to top Go down
https://insideview.forumotion.com
Andy K

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Ok, That makes sense. Thanks
Back to top Go down
alexanderthegreat

alexanderthegreat

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:19 am

Has Kids or any sort of dubstep song been used?
Back to top Go down
StephenDiaz

StephenDiaz

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:29 am

alexanderthegreat wrote:

lol ^^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stephendiaz.com
Jason Griffiths

Jason Griffiths

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:35 am

I'm trying to find some good indie songs or something of that nature. I was wondering if 40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros has been used?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jgriffy
tylergarcia

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:43 am

StephenDiaz wrote:
alexanderthegreat wrote:

lol ^^^ Very Happy

Whatever song you use mainly sets a vibe for your whole video, so if you were to choose a dub song, your video would most likely best if it was fast paced, short, fast clips. Ya get what i'm sayin?
Back to top Go down
tylergarcia

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 am

Jason Griffiths wrote:
I'm trying to find some good indie songs or something of that nature. I was wondering if 40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros has been used?

In my opinion, that's a really good song choice. It has a nice flow to edit to. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been used in any scooter videos. Maybe skate vids but scooter videos and skate videos are two very different things. So I'd say go for it and I look forward to when it comes out if you decide to use it!
Back to top Go down
Jason Griffiths

Jason Griffiths

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 am

tylergarcia wrote:
Jason Griffiths wrote:

In my opinion, that's a really good song choice. It has a nice flow to edit to. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been used in any scooter videos. Maybe skate vids but scooter videos and skate videos are two very different things. So I'd say go for it and I look forward to when it comes out if you decide to use it!

I first heard this song in one of the Younited Nation entry's for The Berrics, haha. It's sucn a good song, I'm definitely going to use it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jgriffy
asheer335

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:04 am

need a song with a good intro to edit with, hopefully chilled but doesn't really matter. thaaanks
Back to top Go down
Audun95

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 pm

to asheer335@ watch bmx/skate videos! and every one else!

but summer holyday by whild nothing is a good song for an edit. search on it on youtube. im gone use it in a edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Selection   Music Selection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Selection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Editing Room :: Video Editing-
Jump to: