Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StephenDiaz

StephenDiaz

HELP! HELP! HELP! Empty
PostSubject: HELP! HELP! HELP!   HELP! HELP! HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 am

Hey guys! so here's the story

a friend and I are in this competition which ends on wednesday and the grand prize is 7500 dollars!! WHICH IS A LOT OF CAMERA GEAR! haha the competition is to like market and build a e-business kind of site, so our product is made up, but we are pretending like it is real and trying to market it a TON!

Competition is getting fierce and we really think we have a big chance of winning if we step it up right now. This is where you can personally help us, would you be willing to post something in your facebook status about our site?? Every "like" or "follow" or visit to the website helps! Seriously!

For example you could post something like, "Help my friends out in the last days of their competition, every like they get helps A TON! Please help! Go to their site: http://www.wateryourselfkits.com/ click the facebook button and "LIKE" that page!!"

Obviously you can modify that how ever you like, but make sure the instructions are clear and it sounds urgent (and not like spam haha). Again, it would help us out SO much, and we would greatly appreciate it, we could both really use the money right now!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! also if you see anyone else that posted this as their status feel free to like that too, the more social circles we can get this out in the better. also if you are feeling really generous feel free to post it multiple times!! haha

lastly, let me know if you do this so i can personally thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://stephendiaz.com

HELP! HELP! HELP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Everything Else-
Jump to: