Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CCD>CMOS Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brock May

CCD>CMOS Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: CCD>CMOS Discussion    CCD>CMOS Discussion  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 am

Its the truth. If you want real HD footage, CCD's are the way to go. And I dont give a fuck how good CMOS footage looks from a DSLR, that's just the lens pulling the weight. Wait until 2011 when Canon comes out with the first DSLR with 3CCD's, your going to be MINDFUCKED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyephotographyanddesign.com
josh

PostSubject: Re: CCD>CMOS Discussion    CCD>CMOS Discussion  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:14 am

nobody understands this shit.. i dont hahaha vx 4 lyfe dude handlez rock!
Back to top Go down
John Radtke

PostSubject: Re: CCD>CMOS Discussion    CCD>CMOS Discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:48 am

3ccd =)
Back to top Go down
erik

PostSubject: Re: CCD>CMOS Discussion    CCD>CMOS Discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:18 am

yeah no one seems to realize the hv series uses cmos also.. sup disgusting jello footy. hdslrs can keep cmos sensors though, i can never tell they have them
Back to top Go down
Isaac Coy

Isaac Coy

PostSubject: Re: CCD>CMOS Discussion    CCD>CMOS Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:40 am

i havent really noticed the horrid effect of cmos on my hv30..
Back to top Go down
Brian Boston

PostSubject: Re: CCD>CMOS Discussion    CCD>CMOS Discussion  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Eww at CMOS rolling shutter and eww at CCD bleeding reds. I'll take the bleeding reds over CMOS shutter though, yuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCD>CMOS Discussion    CCD>CMOS Discussion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CCD>CMOS Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video :: Filming-
Jump to: