Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you have a Suggestion?

Go down 
+10
Connor K
Devin Catron
Blake
Tom Cirbee
ColterLammey
Steve Moore
Sam Scott
John Radtke
Jeff Mroz
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Do you have a Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:07 am

Do you feel youhave an idea to improve our Forum? If so Post em up! We'll read your suggestions and take them into consideration!
Back to top Go down
https://insideview.forumotion.com
Jeff Mroz

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:37 am

do a parts thing just like trw ... likes. dislike, deck fork grip etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:53 am

This is a filming forum not scooter product forum
Back to top Go down
Jeff Mroz

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:05 am

awwwwwwwwwww Sad
Back to top Go down
Jeff Mroz

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:08 am

delete the stuff i just said i feel so dumb i have no idea why i put that kthnxby
Back to top Go down
John Radtke

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 am

Add.

+Tutorials
editing tips, camera care, lens usage, color correction, white balance..etc.
Just post links.

+Video breakdowns
Share videos you like, explain why, and discuss it.

+Graphics
Help, Software tutorials.

More forsure.. just what comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sam Scott

Sam Scott

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 am

There could be a section for artists you look up to, for both photo and video. People could post websites and links and shit to any role models, or people to look out for that are making it big, etc.

Section in photos for 35mm film and such, preferred brands, speeds, bodies, stuff like that.

Tutorials + techniques, help explain your processes to others, gnome sayin'?

EDIT: I s'pose most of this stuff could go under general discussion, but just some ideas for people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36650459@N06/
Steve Moore

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 am

Spell "Register" correctly.
Back to top Go down
ColterLammey

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

^ Yeah, It says RegistRer
Back to top Go down
Tom Cirbee

Tom Cirbee

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:39 am

Every few clicks around the site ill come across a lame pop up ad. The stupid ones that say like "Congratulations! You Won!" and "You have 5 seconds to claim your prize!"

They make the site look unlegit. Advertize scooter stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:49 am

Computing Section
Back to top Go down
Devin Catron

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:35 am

POTW but it doesn't necessarily have to be scooter related and a COTW but something that shows off your editing skill (doesn't have to be scooter related either)
Back to top Go down
Connor K

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:18 am

Have a chat, www.xat.com

Also, I'm not sure how much you spent on the forum software, but I personally think vBulletin is better and easier to navigate.
Back to top Go down
TommyChristiana

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:54 am

Connor K wrote:
Have a chat, www.xat.com

Also, I'm not sure how much you spent on the forum software, but I personally think vBulletin is better and easier to navigate.
i think if there is a chat it should be another tiny chat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:58 am

Conner,

This platform is just a test run. If we get reliable content/users we plan to switch to invision or vbulletin.

An Inside Chat is in the works for additional features.
Back to top Go down
TommyChristiana

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 am

ok good
Back to top Go down
StephenDiaz

StephenDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:16 am

SUGGESTION:

there should definitely be a "NEED A FILMER?" section to connect filmmakers with the riders. For example I ride scooters, but I would rather film because it's my major and my future profession. So it would be a section where people could post a short resume and their location so that riders can contact them to make edits or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://stephendiaz.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:18 am

I'll make a subforum for it on the "Filming" section
Back to top Go down
StephenDiaz

StephenDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:20 am

Admin wrote:
I'll make a subforum for it on the "Filming" section

awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://stephendiaz.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:21 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:32 am

The links bar looks UGLEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 am

Blake, Just redid them.
Back to top Go down
Connor K

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:54 am

Editing assignments? Like you put up some clips for download, then people download them and edit them, then the best edit wins. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 am

Connor K wrote:
Editing assignments? Like you put up some clips for download, then people download them and edit them, then the best edit wins. What do you think?

YES!
Back to top Go down
Stephen

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:50 am

^^that sounds really fun actually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Suggestion?   Do you have a Suggestion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Suggestion?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Website :: Suggestions-
Jump to: