Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teaching Someone how to film

Go down 
+3
Isaac Coy
Admin
CarterEbrey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

Teaching Someone how to film Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:09 am

So I love to ride just as much as i love to film... so whenever I wanna edit a edit a decent video of myself they always turn out looking like crap because of my friends filming. hes stubborn so he always says hes filming the right way and he isnt. i usually end up using a tripod and filming myself.

also im getting a fisheye soon will that help with his filming? ive heard its harder to mess up a shot with a fisheye.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 am

I learned from watching edits and being creative.I'll post a more detailed response when I log on via computer as I am using my iPhone right now.
Back to top Go down
https://insideview.forumotion.com
Isaac Coy

Isaac Coy

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:34 am

well if their filming is shaky, the fisheye wont do a bit of good. but if theyre having trouble keeping you in the shot, its gonna be nice. ive had the same problem, but my filmer is starting to come around.
Back to top Go down
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:55 am

yea he has both problems... so the fisheye will help with one at least.
Back to top Go down
fullerflared413

fullerflared413

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 am

if your friends is shakey then put the camera on the try pod and just have him turn that and it will be smooth
and a fisheye will make any close shots much better
but dont over use the fisheye
have some distant shots too
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1783559867143&set=a.1
Kyle R

Kyle R

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:52 am

fullerflared413 wrote:
if your friends is shakey then put the camera on the try pod and just have him turn that and it will be smooth
and a fisheye will make any close shots much better
but dont over use the fisheye
have some distant shots too

Quoted For Truth
Back to top Go down
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:18 am

yea ha i hate people that dont take there fisheyes off -__-
Back to top Go down
StephenDiaz

StephenDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 am

you shouldn't teach someone to film who hasn't film before... it's not going to be the best quality.. you should find someone who is already good at filming and let them do what they do best.

Back to top Go down
http://stephendiaz.com
fullerflared413

fullerflared413

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 pm

yea but not evryone has a friend thats good at filmin...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1783559867143&set=a.1
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 am

I'm in this situation right now, none of my friends live riding distance so I have to get my sister to film and she SUCKS! I mainly just self film.
Back to top Go down
StephenDiaz

StephenDiaz

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:19 pm

true true...haha ya a tripod is definitely better than a little sister haha
Back to top Go down
http://stephendiaz.com
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:56 am

yea thats what ive been using. a tripod. and i have some friends who are good at filming but theyre not close enough to go to everytime i wanna film somethin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Someone how to film   Teaching Someone how to film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching Someone how to film
Page 1 of 1