Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want Video Podcast!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
colts12585

colts12585

Want Video Podcast! Empty
PostSubject: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:23 pm

I think that someone should make a video podcast! how great would that be???? we put it on Itunes, then more people can know how awesome this sport is! Skateboard & BMX podcasts are already on. It's time for us to show what we got. And with the wonderful photographers here, we can work together to do just that!
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Or audio, either way it would be really epic. But then its just another expense.
Back to top Go down
colts125

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Yes audio too! But it would be so worth it! i understand that it is a pretty big expense but it would expand and innovate the scooter sport.
Back to top Go down
ColterLammey

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

How much do podcasts cost to make? I thought they were free.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Hosting the files and bandwidth. Of course you can make one for free but it would be very limited and once it hits the bandwidth cap you wont be able to download anymore episodes until it resets.
Back to top Go down
Brock May

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:20 am

I'm incredibly interested in this. I could easily setup a recording where I can capture anyone's voice through skype. We could do interviews, and a bunch of other shit really easily. haha I'm going to make a thread on sr and see what people think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyephotographyanddesign.com
ColterLammey

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I remember at least 2 failed attempts of making one of these. So maybe we can get it to work this time, cause a pod/vidcast would be pretty sweet, and 1 person doesn't have to do it alone. If you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Brock May

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm definitely doing it now. Haha, I just need one or two other people to do it with me! And I know Jordan would be up for it.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:08 pm

I would do it BUT I'm in Australia, maybe I could be on sometimes?
Back to top Go down
Brock May

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Blake wrote:
I would do it BUT I'm in Australia, maybe I could be on sometimes?

Well I'm actually thinking of doing an audio podcast. I have a setup on my computer where I can record skype, my microphone, itunes, the internet or whatever sound I want coming from my computer. Then while its recording I can mix all the sound live, and make adjustments whenever I want. Then when its done, I just export it into an mp3 file and its done haha.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:40 pm

You I can do it on mine as well. I can record everything going and turn down other things etc.
Back to top Go down
colts12585

colts12585

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:50 pm

this is wonderful!!! i'm so glad a few of us could discuss this! this would be amazing if we could make a strong foundation and it to become very popular!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want Video Podcast!   Want Video Podcast! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want Video Podcast!
Page 1 of 1