Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake

Blake

Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Empty
PostSubject: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdrDzWd91yo

I wasn't too happy with how this turned out, these holidays have been ruined with lots of rain. I thought when the rain stopped ill just start a fresh. I screwed up the slow mo on the boost air to Sad My sister filmed all the non-tripod clips except for the last clip. Sheldon filmed that.

Would appreciate some constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:07 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

PostSubject: Re: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:25 pm

go ahead and use the tripod more Smile your sisters filming makes my eyes hurt lol
Back to top Go down
Sheldon F

PostSubject: Re: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 am

^^ what he said, i dont even see the point in asking her to film when you could get a much better angle even sitting it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sheldonfosterr
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:37 am

Sheldon F wrote:
^^ what he said, i dont even see the point in asking her to film when you could get a much better angle even sitting it on the ground.

Yeah true but the only reason I wanted her to film that was to film me doing a line haha.
Back to top Go down
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

PostSubject: Re: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Yea all tripod shots are boring too. Maybe her shots would be steadier if you built some sort of handle?
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Yeah possibly.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Cullings

Patrick Cullings

PostSubject: Re: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:07 am

Good clips, I laughed when the song said "0 chance of rain".
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 am

Patrick Cullings wrote:
Good clips, I laughed when the song said "0 chance of rain".

Thanks haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips   Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blake B Throwaway Nitro Clips
Page 1 of 1