Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ginger jack

problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9 Empty
PostSubject: problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9   problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm

hi, ive got a sanyo xacti gh3 and i got some clips on to sony vegas 9 and they was really slow and the sound was out of time with the video, it seems to skip frames. but the clips play allright on every thing else, and i find it hard to edit, please please please help me! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
itssam

PostSubject: Re: problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9   problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:11 pm

sure its not just your computer not being able to keep up? do the clips skip different frames each time or is it the same ones?
Back to top Go down
ginger jack

PostSubject: Re: problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9   problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:28 pm

its not my computer because it only does it with the clips from my sanyo, and it skips different frames each time, can you help me??? Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9   problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 am

Wrong section buddy.

Your problem sounds like you're not editing your project in the right format.
I don't use Vegas, I use premiere. I do know in premiere that if your your project doesn't match your footage, It will put out undesired results.
Back to top Go down
https://insideview.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9   problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems with sanyo camera and sony vegas 9
Page 1 of 1