Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uploading to Vimeo.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick Cullings

Patrick Cullings

Uploading to Vimeo. Empty
PostSubject: Uploading to Vimeo.   Uploading to Vimeo. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:03 am

I'm having trouble uploading videos to vimeo. At first I was trying to upload directly on the vimeo website, the upload status stayed at 0% even if I left it there for hours. I then tried vimeo's program, "Vimeo Uploader". That didn't work either. The percentage would switch between 4 and 8 but never go any higher. I've already tried uploading videos in mp4 format because it says that's the format they like the best, and still not working. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
melvinifelli

PostSubject: Re: Uploading to Vimeo.   Uploading to Vimeo. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 pm

vimeo is complicated SHAT! use youtube. only use vimeo when ur youtube vid got audio taken off or blocked.etc
Back to top Go down
Patrick Cullings

Patrick Cullings

PostSubject: Re: Uploading to Vimeo.   Uploading to Vimeo. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeah that's the reason why I'm trying to upload to there, youtube blocked the audio on my video.
Back to top Go down
Joe Riley

PostSubject: Re: Uploading to Vimeo.   Uploading to Vimeo. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:15 pm

There's ways to get around your audio being blocked, I can't remember exactly how but Aaron Bransdon posted it on a different forum a whiiiile back.

This tutorial works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVVZsJNfDE
Back to top Go down
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Uploading to Vimeo.   Uploading to Vimeo. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:56 am

maybe try making a new account or uploading from a different computer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.inside-scooters.com
Patrick Cullings

Patrick Cullings

PostSubject: Re: Uploading to Vimeo.   Uploading to Vimeo. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:08 am

Thanks Joe I'll try that. And Jordan I've already made a different account and that didn't work, I might try a different computer soon. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
christianewing

christianewing

PostSubject: Re: Uploading to Vimeo.   Uploading to Vimeo. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 am

dont waste your time with vimeo..it makes the quality better but it compacts it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uploading to Vimeo.   Uploading to Vimeo. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uploading to Vimeo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video :: General Film Discussion-
Jump to: