Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day Edit November

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom K

Day Edit November Empty
PostSubject: Day Edit November   Day Edit November Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 am

Didn't get much attention when I posted on TRW. Comments on filming and editing would be great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBIZ_TrnzeU

Sorry Wrong Section I am a little up there.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Day Edit November Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Edit November   Day Edit November Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 am

Most of the angles were decent, editing was good yet average, and the render quality is perfect. The video felt kinda slow though.
Back to top Go down
Tom K

Day Edit November Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Edit November   Day Edit November Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 am

Thanks Man, the video was supposed to be a little slower and I usually try to keep my editing on the lighter side because I do not like over-edited videos, but thanks a lot for the tips.
Back to top Go down
Jase

Day Edit November Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Edit November   Day Edit November Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:05 am

The video's feel was down to the actual riding in my opinion, theres only so much you can do with slow lines and tricks.
Back to top Go down
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

Day Edit November Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Edit November   Day Edit November Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 am

I love the song but I think it was the wrong one for the riding. IDK how to explain it. And I agree with you overedited videos are disgusting, but what you need in my opinion is a little bit more color correction, the video looked like raw camera footage.
Back to top Go down
Josh N

Day Edit November Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Edit November   Day Edit November Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:59 pm

the pyramid shots were a little underexposed, and what program do you use to edit? i'v seen hmc footage look a lot more crisp too
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

Day Edit November Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Edit November   Day Edit November Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Yeah I have to agree with Josh on the pyramids. The riding was nice but the video just seems slow (I like slow videos) but for some reason it just doesn't kick for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day Edit November Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Edit November   Day Edit November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Edit November
Page 1 of 1