Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allen Day Edit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

Allen Day Edit Empty
PostSubject: Allen Day Edit   Allen Day Edit Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Mostly on the editing because I only did a bit of the filming. We kinda took turns because we all want to ride too.

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom Cirbee

Tom Cirbee

Allen Day Edit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Day Edit   Allen Day Edit Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:06 pm

nice job on the editing. it looks nice. only thing i would change would be to lower the music volume. it seems that you can only hear the song but none of the riding.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Cullings

Patrick Cullings

Allen Day Edit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Day Edit   Allen Day Edit Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Tom Cirbee wrote:
nice job on the editing. it looks nice. only thing i would change would be to lower the music volume. it seems that you can only hear the song but none of the riding.
Also, the song was good at first then it got kind of annoying, I'm not sure if that helps but I would've picked a different song.
Back to top Go down
CarterEbrey

CarterEbrey

Allen Day Edit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Day Edit   Allen Day Edit Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:16 am

alright thanks. i have another edit coming out tonight hopefully. the sound should be better, and there is some long shots as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allen Day Edit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Day Edit   Allen Day Edit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allen Day Edit
Page 1 of 1