Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Film, Pre/Post Production and more for the Freestyle Scooter Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Fisheye opinion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Corbett

Need Fisheye opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Need Fisheye opinion.   Need Fisheye opinion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:02 am

This isnt about choosing which fisheye is the best to buy, so just keep reading.

I have a 0.43x opteka fisheye on my JVC Everio GZ-hm230 and it has a filter lense that comes with it. When the filter is on i feel like theres very little distortion and it makes it kinda hard to film with cause i have to get farther away. But if I take the filter off it makes the image wayy more distorted, but I have to zoom in quite a bit otherwise theres way to much vignetting. Also when its off, on the screen on my camera the vignetting looks fine but when I get it on my computer its alot more then I think and looks horrible. So I cant figure out if I should keep the filter on or just take it off.

PLEASE give me some advice! I cant make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Madis

Madis

Need Fisheye opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Fisheye opinion.   Need Fisheye opinion. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Post screenshots?
Back to top Go down

Need Fisheye opinion.
Page 1 of 1